Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You all may be wondering, what is going to become of JBands? Don't worry, even though class is ending and this project is wrapping up, I am not planning on going anywhere. You all better stay tuned for great things in the future, because this line is going global.... well maybe I will start aiming for nation or even state wide first. But thats besides the point, I want to make a career out of this brand and I cant do it alone. I need all of your help! Get your friends to follow. The next posts will be pictures of my own work and where you can find them. Trust me, you are going to want to have one of the first ones made, so do not miss out! I think to ensure that this all really happens, the next step for me is trademarking. Over the Christmas holidays I plan on doing just that. I am going to trademark the name JBands so that people(and myself) know that this is going to happen for real. Ill keep you posted as I work on it. Thank you for following,
Until then,
JBands

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up!!! You CAN do this!! I'm expecting great things from you!!

    ReplyDelete