Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Over the last 20 years, one could come to the conclusion that companies do not always treat thier employees right. Dealing with wages and working hours as well as age can be very dangerous when you own a large enough company where you have to have your goods manufactured in other countries. Although some people do it simply because it is cheaper. I can assure you that JBands will remain a US based company and will have none of these problems. How do I know this? Because its my brand. And even if one day I sell these headbands to stores such as Anthropologie and J.Crew, they will be made in my presence and not in any factory by any means. The whole idea of Jbands is a unique and vintage look rather than something you can just buy at forever 21. But who knows, when I get big, maybe I will follow what all the other brands are doing, making smaller chains.
Until then,
Jbands

No comments:

Post a Comment