Wednesday, December 2, 2009

As you all know, I am developing this brand from scratch. I have gathered some information to those who care to know how exactly I am going to do this. First of all, it will be a sole proprietorship because I believe that they are my ideas and I will need things done how I see them. Then hopefully one day they will be famous enough that I can make the brand into a corporation. The corporate location will be in New York, preferably the Upper East Side (hey I can dream can't I?) or possibly if it gets big enough it could move to the meat packing district. Maybe I could share offices with DVF? I am sure we will be close friends soon anyways. :) But to get my start, I will start selling them on Etsy and to other headband lovers, maybe even mail some into stylists to give them something a little extra to work with, with their clients. I hope you all believe in me as much as I do. I have big plans for the future so please stay tuned!
XoXo
JBands

No comments:

Post a Comment