Thursday, November 19, 2009


Style icon Mischa Barton might be known for seamlessly shifting from retro-cool street style and red carpet elegance, but regardless of where she’s headed, Mischa tells PEOPLE.com, “Accessorizing is oddly my favorite part of dressing up.” It comes as no surprise then that the actress has been having fun developing her headband collection with designer Stacey Lapidus. Mischa says that she found inspiration for the hair accessories, which range from $50 to $200, in her jet set lifestyle. “I’ve been working in the likes of India, Milan, Paris, London, Montreal, L.A, and NYC,” she explains. “My style has been somewhat boho chic, which I think is a result of having traveled so extensively throughout the course of the past year.” And she’s about to get even busier! In addition to her headband line and a collection of handbags, Barton is waiting to hear whether her pilot for the CW, A Beautiful Life, will get picked up for a series this fall. “It was a blast to film and though I’ve only seen bits and pieces [of it], I’m proud of the show and hopeful that I’ll get to shoot some more,” she says. “Since I have an obvious passion for fashion, it was also incredible for me to be offered a role that’s immersed in the industry.” Check out Mischa’s collection, available now at staceylapidus.com. – Lisa Ingrassia

No comments:

Post a Comment